- Mamba pogies are perfect for boaters who want to have direct contact with their paddles while keeping their hands warm.
- We build our Mambas with 5 mm neoprene for outstanding insulation, and a reflective titanium layer in the material adds even more warmth.
- Nylon-coated neoprene exterior resists abrasion on the underside, while the raw neoprene top prevents evaporative cooling.
- Our exclusive VaporLoft™ lining eliminates clamminess, dries quickly, and feels soft and warm against your skin.
- The shortened cuff allows for ease of entry.
- An internal doughnut cuff snugs to the wrist, reducing water entry and holding in warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
My fingers always got cold while paddling from November to March. The Mamba's solved my cold hands/fingers problem. I hate to wear gloves on the cold water because once wet they never kept my hands warm. The Mamba's let me grip the paddle with my fingers and keep my hands extremely warm during the paddle...Anyone who has a problem with cold hands during the winter months on the water should seriously consider purchasing a pair of Mamba's.
|Material:||5 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Nylon-backed neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff|